If you’re thinking of giving someone a box of chocolates, Norman Love Confections is the way to go. Our gourmet artisan chocolates are handcrafted with the finest ingredients, they are as beautiful as they are delicious, and even our gift boxes have a very special “wow” factor!
Outside of the box, Norman Love Confections offers a variety of Gift Baskets, and our Chocolate Specialties, such as our famous Peppermint Chocolate Christmas Bark and fresh Chocolate-Covered Candied Nuts and Fruits, stand alone as affordable gifts and delightful stocking stuffers.
Want to take it a step further… Here are some creative ideas to incorporate chocolate into your holiday celebration in surprising new ways:
- Present Toppers – Heighten the natural anticipation that comes with receiving a wrapped gift by also putting a beautifully packaged treat on top with the ribbon. Gift Boxes and Chocolate Specialties, as well as Gift Certificates, make excellent present toppers. Christmas morning can’t come soon enough!
- Membership Privileges – Give someone a gift that keeps giving all year long. Sign them up for one of our four Chocolate Clubs. Members enjoy 4 or 12 shipments of signature line or Norman Love Confections BLACK™ boxes of chocolate throughout the year!
- Hidden Gems – You may have heard of the “12 Gems of Christmas” giveaway, in which Norman Love Confections and Mark Loren designs are hiding 12 pieces of jewelry and 12 gift cards in Norman Love Confections gift boxes Dec. 1-25. Surprise someone you love by placing a small precious gift inside on of our gift boxes or baskets filled with chocolate gourmet goodies. A bonus… they’ll never guess there is jewelry inside!
- New Year, New Tradition – Brighten someone’s New Year’s Eve celebration with a gift of champagne and chocolate. White chocolate confections, such as our Candy Cane and Eggnog flavors, make an excellent pairing with champagne. Best of all, you may start a new tradition of toasting with chocolate! Click here for additional wine and chocolate pairings to consider for your holiday preparations.
- Travel Friendly Gifts – This may not be all that surprising, but we thought we’d include it as a friendly reminder. If you or your gift recipient is traveling this holiday season, Gift Certificates and Norman Love Confections BLACK™ sipping chocolate make very travel friendly gifts. These gifts won’t melt on the journey and aren’t as likely to be confiscated at airport security if you take the appropriate precautions. Gift Certificates are also affordable to ship so you can give more!
Inspired? Please share new outside-the-box holiday gift ideas with the Norman Love community here!